83WE200 Software module for VITAL function monitoring
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 269633
- supplier number: 83WE200
Software module as basic software for use of the Systevo Call Ackermann call system for monitoring the vitality of the residents in care facilities.
Option to define a monitoring period, in which interaction by a resident is required, e.g. a dedicated key activation.
Alternative contact actions by opening or closing doors can be evaluated as a vitality notification. Automatic triggering of an alarm call in the monitored rooms, if no vitality has been determined after the monitoring period. Signalling of the alarm call via the Systevo Workstation, the call system (if supported) and optionally on mobile DECT devices of a telecom system (separate software required).
User software for the following functions:
- Configuration tool with Database Management System for data storage
- Interface to comprehensive system software of the call system (IPC)
- Freely configurable monitoring period
- Evaluation per light call group or priority configuration
- Set-up of the various call types
- Service functions